- Nominations for the UK Private Business Awards 2017 are now closed
- The deadline to complete submission forms has now passed
- The shortlist will be announced on Friday 9 June 2017
- UK Private Business Awards 2017 will take place on Thursday 14 September 2017
- Click here to see key dates for the UK Private Business Awards 2017
Who is eligible?
All privately owned businesses.
The business must be UK headquartered and have some UK based operations. Its shares must not be publicly traded but it could have received Venture Capital or Private Equity funding. For one category, Private Business of the Year, the business must be at least 51% owned by private individual, shareholder or trust.
The awards cover the period between 1 January 2016 and 31 December 2016.
The criteria questions are not prescriptive but are there to provide a guideline to the submission. However, the more extensive the information that is provided by the company in its submission, our independent judging panel can make a better assessment of the nominated person or company and therefore their worthiness as a potential winner of the relevant award.