- Nominations for the UK Private Business Awards 2017 are now closed
- The deadline to complete submission forms has now passed
- The shortlist will be announced on Friday 9 June 2017
- UK Private Business Awards 2017 will take place on Thursday 14 September 2017
- Click here to see key dates for the UK Private Business Awards 2017
Ways to be involved
There are numerous ways of being involved with the UK Private Business Awards, including:
Hosting a table
Reservations will be available for tables of ten people. Numbers are strictly limited and reservations are taken on a first come, first served basis.
Advertising in the brochure is welcomed and enables your key messages to reach a highly targeted audience. The event brochure is available on the night and contains details of all the nominees, the programme for the night, the running order and the menu. Uniquely, it also contains the names of all attendees, in alphabetical and table order. Thus it is widely used as a corporate finance reference guide for up to a year after the event.
Sponsorship opportunities sometimes become available, including sponsorship of an individual award, sponsorship of the official drinks reception or sponsorship of the menu. Sponsorship opportunities are, by their very nature, limited. Costs and availability on request.
If you have any queries, please contact the event organisers, Jo Thomas or
Sian Minoli, at Ford Sinclair Ltd on 01277 350 557 or by email: