- Nominations for the UK Private Business Awards 2017 are now closed
- The deadline to complete submission forms has now passed
- The shortlist will be announced on Friday 9 June 2017
- UK Private Business Awards 2017 will take place on Thursday 14 September 2017
- Click here to see key dates for the UK Private Business Awards 2017
About the Event
The UK Private Business Awards are now in
their seventh year, having been held every year since 2011.
The Awards are positioned to recognise success and achievement within the vast number of private businesses in the UK. Being presented to the UK's most successful private companies, entrepreneurs and management teams, the Awards are often referred to as "the Diamonds".
Each year sees the attendance of over 450 entrepreneurs, CEOs, FDs, COOs and management teams from a diverse range of industries, along with their corporate advisers.
Sponsored by PwC, this year’s event will be held once again at The Brewery, London EC1 on Thursday 14 September 2017. Providing excellent networking opportunities for anyone involved in this sector, it really is an event not to be missed!