- Nominations for the UK Private Business Awards 2017 are now closed
- The deadline to complete submission forms has now passed
- The shortlist will be announced on Friday 9 June 2017
- UK Private Business Awards 2017 will take place on Thursday 14 September 2017
- Click here to see key dates for the UK Private Business Awards 2017
Nominations for the UK Private Business Awards 2017 have now closed and the deadline to return all submission forms has passed.
Nominations for next year's Awards will open in February 2018. If you wish to be added to our mailing list for notifications, please sign up for email alerts here.
Is there a fee to enter the awards? ▼
There are no costs to enter the UK Private Business Awards.
Do the companies have to be UK headquartered? ▼
What do I do if I do not wish to pursue my nomination? ▼
You can decline your nomination by emailing the UK Private Business Awards team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If I require further information on the nominations process, who should I contact? ▼
If you have any queries regarding the nominations process, or any queries about submission form questions, please contact the UK Private Business Awards team email@example.com.
When are the winners due to be announced? ▼
The Awards will be presented at a gala dinner on Thursday 14 September 2017 at The Brewery, Chiswell Street, London EC1Y 4SD.